Drinking Water Systems
Reverse Osmosis Filtration
For the water-conscious family, EcoWater Systems offers an exclusive line of Reverse Osmosis drinking/cooking water systems, specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting water, by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids, including many harmful contaminants. Now with the turn of the tap, you can have high quality water.
Here are some of the features EcoWater Reverse Osmosis systems offer:
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odours, and improve taste
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water
- Available EcoWater electronic monitor to alert you when the filters and the membrane need changing
- Space-saving designs
- To different faucets to choose from…
Features enhanced electronics that provides 2-way communication when combined with the 3500 Series water softener systems
Reverse osmosis drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free drinking or cooking. Great tasting water, free of contaminants like chlorine, sediment, nitrates, lead, cysts and other pollutants with the Undersink Reverse Osmosis (RO) Drinking Water System.
It features a unique and elegant chrome, white or brushed nickel faucet available with (ERO375 E) or without an electronic monitor (ERO375) under the faucet that indicates when membrane/filters should be changed.
Expandable to a 4-stage, 5-stage or more system.
Available without standard filters to treat specific problem water needs.
The daily production rate of the ERO 375 is 17.4 gallons per day.
The ERO 375 automatically turns off when filters are removed. The ERO 375 system has been tested and certified by an independent testing laboratory, NSF International, and carries a 5 years warranty against defects and workmanship, for the whole system exclude the RO membrane, and 10 years on the storage tank. (The pre and post filters are not subject to warranty.)
- Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
- Choose from 5 distinctive faucets
- For use on chlorinated and non-chlorinated water supplies
- Features quick disconnect filters
- ERO 375E features an electronic faucet base which monitors the quality filter life
This microbiological drinking water purification system – made using Extruded Carbon Block technology- is certified to meet or exceed the EPA requirement for the removal of bacteria including E-coli, viruses and cysts such as Guardia and cryptosporidium without ultraviolet technologies. The EPS 1000 can be installed on both municipal and well water supplies.
- Provides great tasting pure water for cooking and drinking – eliminates the need for bottled water
- Minerals are retained for improved taste
- High quality, elegant faucet available in five finishes
- System can be expanded and customized based on individual filtration needs for problem water
- Compact design with no storage tank – saves valuable under-sink storage space
- No waste water during filtration process; a great GREEN drinking water filtration solution
- Fail-safe shutoff provides a sense of security regarding quality of drinking water
- Encapsulated replacement filters with sealed outer shell to ensure that every filter change is sanitary and dry
- 99.9999% Reduction of Bacteria
- 99.99% Reduction of Viruses
- 99.95% Reduction of Cysts (protozoan)
CRO 6000 ECONO – Reverse Osmosis Unit
- Low energy membranes reduces horse power requirements and operating costs.
- 5 micron pre filter
- Automatic inlet shut off solenoid valve
- Pre filter and membrane pressure gauges
- Waste Water Recycle kit for maximum water savings
- Low pressure shut off for maximum pump protection
- Thermal motor protection
- 10” Cartridge with 5 micron filter