Eliminate problem water for good. The ETF 2300 AIV is a chemical free system, with fresh air providing oxidation
Features of the ETF 2300 AIV Series:
- Air Aspirated Chemical Free Filter – Chemical free system is clean and economical, using air instead of bleach, chlorine or potassium permanganate. Fresh air provides oxidation.
- Electronic Timer Controls with HyroLinkPlus® Wi-Fi and Smartphone App Monitoring – Wi-Fi enabled technology sends continuous and excessive water use, system error and service reminder alerts.
- Water Meter – Allowing for chemical feed dosing, flow switch operation, and water use information.
- Naturally Aspirated Air Induction – Air is drawn into mineral tank for oxidation, no pumps or chemicals.
- Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Media Tank – Durable fiberglass-wrapped tank liner – doesn’t deteriorate, rust, or corrode.
- Full One-Inch Riser – One-inch diameter for increased flow rates, which ensures that household demand is adequately met.
- Multi-Cycle Valve with Easy-Clamp Ring and Patented Coated Disc
- Models ETF 2300 AIV 10″ & 12″ Ship with Zeolite Media for Iron Removal
- Models ETF 2300 EIV 10″ & 12″ Ship without Media, Allowing for Loading Media of Choice
- Washed Quartz Underbedding – Washed quartz underbedding aids in dispersion of water throughout the media tank.